Following on from quickstart

@gooseleggs - I published an initial attempt at using the zero trust overlay you just setup. You can find it over on the docs site at Your First Service - Zero Trust Host Access

Unfortunately I ran into a bug in the UI which prevented me from finishing an example of how to do from ZAC but I’ll revisit it when that bug is cleared. You can find that bug here… Can't create host.v1 config · Issue #25 · openziti/ziti-console · GitHub

If you’re feeling up for it and would like to try it out, feedback from users like you is incredibly valuable. We would very much appreciate your input on the doc to see if it’s “helpful enough”.

As for a couple of good YouTube video, I’d think the “Totally Private Postgres” video I published not long back would be better. There was other good discussion on that topic over on the related discourse here: Totally Private Postgres. Most notably are the diagrams. That video also has all the CLI commands in the video description I ran to setup the network to expose a postgres server as an example.

Another good video would be the one where I demonstrated wildcard DNS. It also has all the CLI commands used in the video description.

We’re getting lots of videos on the site now and finding relevant ones is a bit tough now. You’ve inspired me to make a new title slide and a new playlist for “tutorials” or “how-tos”.

Thanks again for the feedback and taking the time to share your experience