Reduce number of Service Policies for Monitoring

I got all clients for the prometheus server up and running.

Then I restarted the docker image to allow prometheus to get the metrics from port 2112. After that the console showed for managed identities that the edge router connection is not available. api session was available.

So I did a compleate reinstall (deleted ziti-fs, ...)

After that I added identities, services, service policies and the following router policies

ziti edge create edge-router-policy all-endpoints-public-routers --edge-router-roles "#public" --identity-roles "#all"
ziti edge create service-edge-router-policy all-routers-all-services --edge-router-roles "#all" --service-roles "#all"

But it's still the same. api session availabble, edge router not connected.

docker-compose logs does not show an error.

zssh shows:

ERROR	dial tcp: lookup a719c5655b1e: no such host
FATAL	error when dialing service name zssh. unable to dial service 'zssh': no edge routers connected in time

The error log from the tunnel on the prometheus server:

8858.297]    WARN ziti-sdk:connect.c:332 connect_timeout() conn[0.740/Connecting] connect timeout: no suitable edge router
8858.297]   ERROR tunnel-cbs:ziti_tunnel_cbs.c:103 on_ziti_connect() ziti dial failed: operation did not complete in time
8893.882]   ERROR ziti-sdk:channel.c:860 on_channel_connect_internal() ch[3] failed to connect to ER[ziti-edge-router] [-3001/temporary failure]
8893.882]   ERROR ziti-sdk:connect.c:281 on_channel_connected() ztx[0] ch[3] failed to connect [-3001/temporary failure]