Feature request, better error output in ziti-cli

I would like to request some better error outputting in the ziti command line interface. The example below is some bad code (identified by comment), and the resulting error output.

You will notice that the key/value is not correct. However, the error output doesn't do anything, I can see, to tell you what the error is. In fact, there is a "reason" listed, but it doesn't help at all.

ziti edge create config "${NAME}".cfg.host.v1 host.v1 '{
  "address":"127.0.0.1",
  "protocols":["udp", "tcp"], # this key is wrong, it should be `protocol` with the value type of `string` and not list
  "port":'"${PORT}"',
  "listenOptions": { "identity": "$tunneler_id.name" }
  }'
error: error creating configs instance in Ziti Edge Controller at https://mydomain.com:8441/edge/management/v1. Status code: 400 Bad Request, Server returned: {
    "error": {
        "cause": {
            "field": "(root)",
            "reason": "(root) is invalid: (root): Must validate \"else\" as \"if\" was not valid",
            "value": "map[address:127.0.0.1 listenOptions:map[identity:$tunneler_id.name] port:3889 protocols:[udp tcp]]"
        },
        "code": "COULD_NOT_VALIDATE",
        "message": "The supplied request contains an invalid document or no valid accept content were available, see cause",
        "requestId": "vqNFO1aYX"
    },
    "meta": {
        "apiEnrollmentVersion": "0.0.1",
        "apiVersion": "0.0.1"
    }
}

Yeah, it would have taken me a hot minute to figure that out too... I filed this issue in response to your post: additional help when making a predefined tunneller config · Issue #1325 · openziti/ziti · GitHub