Looking for the ziti debian package maintainers

Greetings,

I was wondering who handles the OS packages? I've run into a problem with the openziti-controller debian/ubuntu package. The post-install script is blocking when installing the package non-interactively. It looks like post-install isn't routed through debconf. I would like to help sort this out.

Specifically, when installing the package via ansible, the task fails on timeout because its stuck waiting on "Configure ziti-controller now?"

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the OpenZiti discourse, and thanks for checking in about this issue!

At the moment there is no single developer who handles issues with the OS packages. If you have a good idea about how to fix the problem that you're seeing then a pull request in openziti/ziti would be very welcome! If you aren't sure about the mechanics of a pull request we'll be happy to help you through it, or if you'd rather just create an issue describing what you know then somebody on our team can make the fix. Let me know you'd like to proceed.

Thanks,

-Shawn

Heya,

Thanks for the note!

I just opened up a PR (ziti#4413) with the proposed fixes. I have also delivered the signed CLA to cla@netfoundry.io.

-Stephen