How to get started with Ziti and contribute

I am here from the DeveloperWeek and I want to know about the basic functioning of ZITI.DEV. Any documentaion will be good to go with.
Thanks!

Greetings! what sort of basic functioning? Did you find the https://openziti.github.io/ site or maybe the docs at https://openziti.github.io/ziti/overview.html

Happy to have you!

1 Like

I’m also newbie here for ZITI.DEV, any reading materials or documentation would be great for me,thanks.

1 Like

Welcome Michael,

Https://openziti.github.io has some guides to get you a workable ziti overlay network. There’s a link to docs from that page too with our current documentation. There’s a YouTube channel search for openziti and you’ll find it. That’s all background…

After that you’d be best served imo to check out the ziti project from github. Github.com/openziti/ziti that’s where the binaries are all built from. It’s probably easier to start with the quick starts to get a network, then figure out what that ziti cli does and how. If you’re familiar with go it should be pretty easy.

That should get you going. If you want to try out and see what happens awesome! I could look for what I would consider to be a very simple good first issue for you if you like. Often it’s better to find something you really want to see changed and propose a change! Small things will be much easier to accept but if you are interested in something bigger, we can see what it might take.

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Hi, just get to know about ZITI.DEV via a Virtual Summit.

Hope to explore more via this platform.

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing, dovholuknf! Will go and check out the documentation you sent. Also heard about it from a virutal conference.

Greetings to you both and any other new-comers!

Got to know about Ziti from DeveloperWeek. Thanks @TheLumberjack for the warm welcome. I will check the resources and become familiar with Ziti :slight_smile:

Welcome @manash20! I hope you caught my presentation on app-embedded zero trust. If not I’ll be presenting it again at DeveloperWeek Europe (Apr 27) :slight_smile:

Glad to have you in the community as well, let us know if yo uhave any questions!

1 Like