Welcome to Discourse

NetFoundry is committed to open source. We have worked hard to create a secure overlay network and we want to share it with the world! Ziti represents the next generation of secure networking for your applications and has arrived with the Ziti platform, created by NetFoundry, Inc! The Ziti Controller and the Ziti Edge Router combine to form a secure, Zero Trust entry point into your network or as a secure zero-trust proxy to other hosted services. This community is a place to ask questions about Ziti. We hope you’ll download and install Ziti and create your own secure overlay networks quickly and easily. Bring discussions here. Usage questions, feature requests, or even just drop a line saying how you used ziti.

1 Like

So is this message board built ON TOP OF openziti, or is it standard to openziti? It’s pretty slick.

1 Like

:slight_smile: no, this is just “discourse” (not to be confused with Discord, but it happens all the time). It’s an open source project with hosted options and they support other open source projects by providing an instance for free, which is great!

1 Like

But it needs to be public so that members of the community can interact with the project maintainers. Also it’s indexable by the big search engines, that’s another important aspect of why we chose it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah. I think I heard of them before there was discord but kinda forgot it existed! What’s that say about our society?

:smiley: One of the founders of Stack Overflow made Discourse (Jeff Atwood). He seems to have a way with this sort of site.

Good luck with zrok, we look forward to other feedback. I hope you don’t have any other goofy errors like the one you had! Cheers

Oh yeah. I’ve used stack overflow. Thank you for the help again. Sometimes just walking through it makes technology magically work.

1 Like