Creating a plugin for Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS) layer using the C SDK

I am working through all of the technical aspects of integrating NetFoundry into the application layer of an Oracle Apex application. This means inserting the NetFoundry code into ORDS using the C SDK. I need help with the structure and calling this package to marshall the packets from the NetFoundry edge router into the Oracle Listener.

Do you have any source code that I can make reference to to help me with this?

Can you provide some guidelines on how to tackle this, along with key concepts required to make it work. For instance, say I find a package that has 90% of the code, how do I compile it, install it, configure it and call it from an edge router so that the traffic is directed into the ORDS service?

The goal of this is to then create a connection from ORDS all the way to an Apex PWA using the server broker.

Thanks you in advance for any tips you can offer.

Is there a reason you want to use Ziti C SDK? With ORDS our Java SDK might be a better fit.

Check it out here: GitHub - openziti/ziti-sdk-jvm: Ziti SDK for JVM
There are examples that show how to use to host a REST application with springboot

Good question. As I understand, a C package can be called natively from within PL/SQL.

I don’t know about Java… though… that is a good link and will investigate further.

I mostly only have a vague idea of what I am doing… but with enough digging around I am sure I can find a way forward.

Thanks for the details… very useful.