Incorrect date string in ZAC

Hi all,

I am noticing that while I'm creating routers today, that they have the same minute in the "Created at" field in the ZAC:

After checking, they definitely weren't created the same minute. Since the minute and month are the same, however, and I've made this mistake before myself, I just want to verify that maybe the date command had been mistaken:

date "+%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S"
# result: 2024-03-12 09:44:41

date "+%Y-%m-%d %H:%m:%S"
# result: 2024-03-12 09:03:41

My apologies if this is the wrong place to address this. Feel free to remove if needed.

Thanks,
rbgtk

3 Likes

Hi rbgtk, and welcome to the OpenZiti community! I took a look into this and it does appear to be a bug in the rendering of the createdAt value in the console.

I went ahead and opened a new issue in the ziti-console project in github and will get this patched in the next release. Thanks for finding & reporting!

2 Likes

Relatedly: enrollment entity's updatedAt property never updates · Issue #1721 · openziti/ziti · GitHub

2 Likes

@rbgtk this issue should now be resolved with the 3.0.8 release of the Ziti Console. Let us know though if you're still experiencing this or any other issues. Thanks!