zrok + minecraft

I can't figure out how to create my own local server to play with friends in minecraft with mods. I used ngrok before but I reached my traffic limit, got frustrated and deleted it, I found out about its alternative zrok. I still don't understand how to create a server, I watched the video but still don't understand, please help (The video I didn't understand because I don't know English well and the subtitles are translated very badly) I am using Windows

Which of the videos did you watch? The one embedded/linked in the blog or the one I did on my personal account?

I also wrote this up on my personal github repo here: GitHub - dovholuknf/minecraft-zrok-bootstrapper

I think maybe that will help?

On github it says "download/install/start minecraft server somewhere (accept the eula etc)" do I need to download a ready-made server build somewhere? Where do I do it?

Or does that mean I should just run the single player game?

Unfortunately, we can't really help you with Minecraft-related questions like that. Maybe their doc will help you out (or any of the numerous videos online) https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360058525452-How-to-Setup-a-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Server

Hope that helps.