A repo of diagrams of example networks

I am embarking on a project that leverages Langchain to convert natural language prompts into Ziti network diagrams and executable code for deploying Ziti Network resources via the Python API (as referenced on GitHub - netfoundry/python-netfoundry). My objective is to streamline the visualization and deployment processes of Ziti Network configurations using a natural language interface.

To achieve a high degree of accuracy and efficiency, I am in need of a repository containing exemplary network diagrams of Ziti, which will serve as a valuable dataset for training my model. Having a diverse and comprehensive dataset is crucial for the success of this project as it will enable the model to understand and translate a wide range of natural language prompts accurately.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me towards any repositories or resources containing Ziti network diagrams and related deployment code. Your assistance in this matter would significantly expedite the progress of my project and contribute to achieving a robust solution.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to any assistance you can provide and am happy to discuss this project further at your convenience.

Warm regards,