Please help. I’ve run into an issue with creating and deleting environments. Please delete the stuck environment root@c59f7136b2bf.
This has been deleted. Let us know if that sorts the issue for you.
Yes, the problem is resolved—thank you. I’ve noticed that I’m not the first person to report issues like this; they seem to be cropping up quite frequently. What is the reason?
This occurs when the environment delete fails mid-transaction and leaves behind an environment in a partial state. Agreed, there has been an increase in these lately, and the underlying cause is known, and fixes are in the works.
Could you also delete both of these environments for me? root@zrok-tunneler-6985dbf6b5-dv7k2 and root@zrok-tunneler-6985dbf6b5-v9vh7
Just following up here to let you know in case you haven't seen.. Please follow that thread for updates
Hi. Just following up here too. I made this post on the pinned topic but just FYI here to make sure I cover all the bases... [duplicating the summary of that post here follows]
If you had stuck sessions that cannot be deleted, I'm told you should now be able to delete them on your own again. I don't have any I can test myself personally but if someone does and if they could post a follow-up here with success (or failure but let's hope not) that would be appreciated.
Thanks again for reporting the issues and bearing with us while we make zrok better!
Hi, I still cannot delete my existing shares (via the console)
What commands are you running? What output are you getting?
I am so sorry, I misspoke , I am just navigating to https://api-v1.zrok.io and trying to delete environments, I have 2
root@zrok-tunneler-6985dbf6b5-v9vh7
And
root@zrok-tunneler-6985dbf6b5-dv7k2
so I’m just trying to click on them and release them.
I get an error that says: “There was an error releasing your environment”
If you login to the v2 console with your same account you should be able to delete the environments from there. We highly recommend moving to v2 as we will be deprecating v1 soon.
This worked! Thank you so much. Also, when is v1 planned to be deprecated?