As a reminder, the process to discuss a topic is to create a GitHub issue in a repo, add it to this agenda with a very brief description, and we’ll try to discuss it with or without you on the call. The general public is welcome to attend the meeting and you are invited to attend and discuss the issue with us. The meeting is held via a zoom conference at 11 AM ET (1500 UTC), the invite link is in the document.
Here is the google doc. It should be open to the public and able to be edited: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gvDdSmSg9Ba1waTpeSQkiT4kQfzZ1lkTHbb8bFNKjCo
- OpenZiti Ideas Forum - Apr 07 2023 - became an ‘office hours’ as no discussion topics were submitted
- OpenZiti Ideas Forum - Mar 03, 2023
- February’s forum: was skipped due to the short month/vacations.
- OpenZiti Ideas Forum - Jan 06, 2023
- OpenZiti Ideas Forum - Dec 2, 2022